Lunch & Learn in July - Making dōTERRA Part of Your Summer Adventures
Updated: Aug 2, 2019
When used in everyday life, essential oils can provide many natural solutions for those who are looking to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Essential oils are extremely versatile. There is a wide variety of oils available and because each essential oil provides a unique set of benefits, the possibilities for use and application of these oils are practically limitless. With so many options, you can customize your essential oil experience to fit your personal preferences and daily needs.
Here are a few suggestions for products and essential oils you can use this summer.
* Deep Blue® Rub: Soothes after a long hike
* Lavender: Promotes restful sleep
* TerraShield®: Protects from bugs
* DigestZen® Softgels: Alleviates an upset stomach
* TriEase® Seasonal Blend: Provides relief when seasonal threats are high
* Peppermint Beadlets: Supports clear breathing
* Lip Balm
* doTERRA On Guard® Toothpaste
Tip: TerraShield Repellent Blend has been scientifically shown to repel insects more effectively than other synthetic insect repellents. Apply several drops to exposed skin and openings in cloting before outdoor activity.
* Mito2Max® Energy & Stamina Complex
* Slim & Sassy® TrimShake: Provides essential nutrients and helps manage weight
* LifeLong Vitality® Pack: Helps maintain overall health and wellness
* Deep Blue® Rub Soothing Lotion
Tip: Take Mito2Max before a long run or any physical activity for increased energy and endurance.
* Roman Chamomile
Essential Oils for Summer Cooking
* Wild Orange
Tip: Apply a couple drops of Peppermint essential oil to the bottoms of the feet and a drop to your drinking water to cool your body during a hot day.
If you are interested in this or any other natural health product from doTERRA, contact me and I'd be happy to help you:).
To purchase doTERRA essential oils and/or other natural wellness products, just go to: https://www.mydoterra.com/michellemoses6/#/ and:
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with).
Also: My Pick for Essential Oil Storage -in Live Well with Michelle colours of course;) - is this fun carrier case by Fuzebag. I have 3 and they fit in every shelf unit in my house from kitchen cupboards to the laundry room cubbies.