Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits.
Its main chemical component, eugenol, creates a very stimulating and energizing aroma that can be used as a warming massage oil. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert. One drop can help promote fresh breath.
USES Cosmetic • Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
• Combine with dōTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
• Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage.
• Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
• Combine two drops Clove, two drops Tea Tree, and honey for a clarifying face mask.
Food • In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats.
Household • Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for a pleasant room spray.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you are interested in this or any other natural health product from doTERRA, contact me and I'd be happy to help you:).
To purchase doTERRA essential oils and/or other natural wellness products, just go to: https://www.mydoterra.com/michellemoses6/#/ and:
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with).
Also: My Pick for Essential Oil Storage -in Live Well with Michelle colours of course;) - is this fun carrier case by Fuzebag. I have 3 and they fit in every shelf unit in my house from kitchen cupboards to the laundry room cubbies.