I Love Tea Tree (oil)!
Updated: Jul 8, 2019
Literally good for EVERYTHING!!
Melaleuca /Tea Tree has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications!
The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
I use Melaleuca/Tea Tree oil for several things:
• Fight acne and other skin conditions - I put it on any pimples I get and yes at 47 I still get the odd pimple! Pretty sure it's having to do with my impending menopause but that's for another blog lol.
• Improve dry scalp - I put this in my braid spray. Swear by it. • Fight bacterial, fungal and viral infections - It's in my Athlete's Kit so if I have to shower at the gym or a hotel or somewhere and I don't have shower shoes, I will put some on a cosmetics pad and then wipe between my toes and bottom of feet. #fitnessinstructor • Help treat head lice - I have a spray bottle of this with water at my house that I use on my granddaughter before I make my sub par attempt at a stylish ponytail. Hey, I have boys and I wear a bun daily so I'm not the most adept at hairstyles of the young and cute. #healthynana #girlonthego
Other uses include:
• help prevent antibiotic resistance
• relieve congestion and respiratory tract infections
• soothe skin irritations
• help treat scabies
• improve bad breath
As with anything, if using Tea Tree oil, observe the following cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you're interested in learning more about natural solutions that can address at least 70% of your household needs, head over to my Wellness tab:) #doterra #doterraessentialoils #christinaandmichellesexcellentoiladventure #wellnesscoach #naturalsolutions
If you are interested in this or any other natural health product from doTERRA, contact me and I'd be happy to help you:).
To purchase doTERRA essential oils and/or other natural wellness products, just go to: https://www.mydoterra.com/michellemoses6/#/ and:
1. Select join and save
2. Choose wholesale customer (if you plan to be a customer only - you can upgrade later but we can chat about that) or wellness advocate if you want to build a business with doTERRA or refer your family and friends and earn some money back for doing so.
3. Fill in your details
4. Choose whichever starter kit you feel drawn to (my pick is the Home Essentials Kit + Fractionated Coconut oil as it has everything you need to get started, otherwise select the Introductory Enrolment Packet and add the individual oils you would like to start with).
Also: My Pick for Essential Oil Storage -in Live Well with Michelle colours of course;) - is this fun carrier case by Fuzebag. I have 3 and they fit in every shelf unit in my house from kitchen cupboards to the laundry room cubbies.